This is the first Stewart retractable screen created especially for the lifestyle customer. With a beautiful new housing, the Cabaret Screen offers an innovative approach to roll down screens. The Cabaret is perfect for creating media rooms within family rooms, game rooms or any living space in the home. The stylish removable aluminum valance comes in a standard gloss black or architectural white but can be customized with the color of the client’s choosing. Customization can either be done on site or at Stewart’s factory. Its sleek and contemporary design makes it possible to install a front projection system into any size space, with any décor and even though it is exposed, it can seamlessly blend into any environment.
As well as being a beautiful addition to any multi-media environment, the Cabaret Series frame was constructed to make installation quick and easy. For instance, the standard sliding adjustable wall-mount bracket, built-in bubble level, and cable management system ensure an uncluttered appearance hiding power and home automation connections in a simple and installer friendly design. The ease and flexibility of installation extends to the motor unit as well, giving installers the option of using any motor they choose including Lutron QS, QED, and Legacy 120v quiet motors.
For rooms where both a flat panel TV and retractable front screen are desired, an optional mount allows the Cabaret Screen to be installed above a TV (or picture frame). The mount has a cantilevered design so that the screen is deployed without touching the flat panel TV. Mood lighting is also available in cobalt blue or white, which slightly illuminates the room for a more comfortable viewing experience.
• Electronically controlled retractable screen system
• Native aspect ratio as per request
• 3-1/4” diameter roller tube with sound-dampening insulated screen drive
• Aluminum extrusion housing/case (standard black finish)
• Exclusive Tab-Guy tensioning system ensures a smooth and flat screen surface
• Matte-black overscan border* provides for a perfectly masked image area
• Mount to the wall
• Standard intelligent media controller (IMC) with wall switch included
• Custom sizes and aspect ratios
• Rear projection models
• Acoustic perforation on front projection models
• Custom housing colors (valance, backbone rail, and end caps)
• Quiet motor technology and custom control options
• LED mood lighting
• 6” wall offset bracket