CaracterísticasAs the great jazz composer Sun Ra says, “Space is the place,” and audio enthusiasts all over the globe know that to be true. Most of us live in tight quarters and there’s little room for large, energy-inefficient components. Plus a growing number are using their computers to store and play music. But audiophiles and music lovers still want what they want, better sound and more convenience.
That’s why Furutech introduced the well-reviewed GT40 USB DAC/Analog Recorder last year. The GT40 was the stripped-down sports racer of the group and the Esprit is a faster, more luxurious GT model. It’s a compact DAC/ADC Preamplifier that can also record and playback from hard disk in both analog and with the Esprit, digital. It even offers a toggle switch to choose Recording Attenuation: dB: 0dB, 6 dB, or 12dB.
The Esprit is designed around a high-performance 24-bit/192kHz Wolfson WM8716 DAC. ADC duties are covered by the CIRRUS LOGIC CS5361 24-bit/192kHz converter with Multi-bit architecture at 114dB dynamic range. It also features optical, coaxial and a pair of line-level inputs for whatever home entertainment devices you’re using. The Esprit also carries both analog and optical outputs (Optical output for USB source only: Optical S/PDIF output signal via USB playback only. The S/PDIF signal output will support digital surround multi-channel formats such as AC3/DTS Decoder).
Completely control an analog, digital or computer-based system with superior sound while recording vinyl or any other analog or digital source to hard disk! The exceptional headphone amplifier drives 16 to 600 ohm ‘phones with aplomb.
The sound is vivid, captivating, palpable and unheard of in this price category. The ADL Esprit brings Furutech’s signature smooth, detailed clarity to high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz files and 16-bit/44.1kHz files sound better and more satisfying!
• Support “ASIO” ----- ASIO (Audio Stream Input/Output )
• 24-bit/192kHz Wolfson WM8716 High Performance Stereo DAC
• 24-bit/192kHz CIRRUS LOGIC CS5361 ADC converter with Multi-bit architecture at 114dB dynamic range
• 24-bit/192kHz CIRRUS LOGIC CS8416 Digital Audio Interface Receiver Low-Jitter Clock Recovery
• 24-bit/96kHz Tenor TE7022L Hi-Q USB Audio Streaming Controller
* Supports “ASIO”
* USB 2.0 Full Speed compliant & USB Audio Class 1.0 supported
* 2 isochronous input endpoints for recording, 2 isochronous output endpoints for playback, and
1interrupt endpoint for HID
* 8/16/32/44.1/48/96 KHz sampling rates supported
* 2-input channels and 2-output channels supported by one I²S pair with independent sample rate “The
I²S bus separates clock and data signals, resulting in a very low jitter connection.”
* Optical output for USB source only. Optical S/PDIF output signal via USB playback only. The S/PDIF
signal output will support digital surround multi-channel formats such as AC3/DTS Decoder.
• Recording Attenuation: toggle switch to choose recording attenuation: dB: 0dB, 6 dB, or 12dB.
• S/PDIF Playback 192kHz or 96kHz Sampling Rate Selection Switch (Esprit must be reset after each
selection. Simply turn power off and on again)
• External power supply: USB-powered devices are convenient don’t have the power needed for high
• High Fidelity Headphone Amplifier: TI TPA6120A2 driving from 16 to 600 ohms at >120dB dynamic
• Main Parts : Highest Quality Parts like ELNA ROB capacitors
• Line In ,Line Out and DAC OPA : BURR-BROWN OPA2134 (Through Hole Type OPA with DIP socket) ---
• High-performance Furutech Gold-plated Teflon-insulated RCA connectors with best-quality aluminum
chassis and beautifully-machined volume control
Digital , Analog ,PC audio signals Playback and Records Multimedia
Connectivity: USB B Interface, Analog input/output on RCA jacks, Optical input/output Toslink jacks,
Coaxial input RCA jack (Optical output for USB source only)
Coaxial Playback Resolution => 24bit/192KHz (Max)
Optical Playback Resolution => 24bit/192KHz (Max)
USB Playback Resolution : 24bit/96KHz (Max)
USB Recording Resolution : 24bit/96KHz (Max)
Resolutions supported : 16 / 24 bit
Sampling rates supported : 8 /16 /32 /44.1 /48 /96 kHz
Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz (±0.5 dB)
S/N ratio: -95dB (A-wtd) / Line Output
Max. Line Output Level: 7.5 Vrms (THD<1%) , Line Output impedance : 100 ohm
THD: Line Input < 0.01% , Digital Input <0.05%
Headphone Output Level: 1% THD 1kHz ( Max. )
156mW(16 ohm),224mW(32 ohm), 241mW (56 ohm), 130mW (300 ohm), 76mW (600 ohm)
Power Supply AC Adaptor Rating:
Erp step2 compliant, 2Wire AC Input Type, Class II,
AC/DC Switching Adaptor output DC 15V / 0.8A / 12W
Dimensions: 150 (W) x 141 (D) x 57 (H) mm
Weight: 900g Approx.