Due to modern developments of the headphone transducer, the DT 860 allows audio performances unheard of even just a few years ago. You can now
enjoy the sensation of actually being at the concert or in the recording session, with the sound completely enveloping you. Whether it’s popular, classical, jazz or soul, the DT 860 will deliver a true and powerful sound combining smooth highs, precise mids and truly astonishing bass.
* leather storage case included.
What specialists publications tell about DT 860...
“The sound is simply awesome” (CE Markt CH 04/2007)
“Well then, this really is a headset – and also – one for DJs who now really can learn what dynamic delight, dry bass and lightning-crisp tuning can be.“ (Audiotest, statement from listening test 12/2007)
• open, dynamic headphone
• chrome-plated ear cups with new acoustic blend
• Ambient noise attenuation
• High gauss, Neodymium magnet system and precision coil winding
• New diaphragm material for distortion-free bass and fast transient response
• Suitable for surround sound
• High comfort
• Exclusive patented designed "breathable" ear pads
• Single-sided cable with gold vaporized stereo mini jack & 1/4" adapter
• Easy servicing / all parts replaceable
Order now from the beyerdynamic online-shop!
Transducer type dynamic
Operating principle open
Frequency response 5 Hz - 35,000 Hz
Impedance 32 Ù
Nominal SPL 97 dB
Nominal THD < 0.1 %
Power handling capacity 100 mW
Sound coupling to the ear circumaural
Headband pressure 2.5 N
Weight without cable 340 g
Cable length 3 m, single-sided straight cable
Connector gold vaporised mini stereo jackplug (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adaptor (6.35 mm)