CaracterísticasRega RB202 Tonearm
The first Rega turntables built during the 70's carried a Rega designed Japanese built 'S' shaped tonearm called the R200. By 1983 the time had come for Rega to design and build its own tonearm and so the world famous RB300 (Rega Britain) was born. The high pressure die-cast silicon alloy tube alone took two years to develop alongside the UK's largest die-cast company. The work and Rega's casting subsequently won them an "international casting award" from America for what is still considered today to be a technically impossible casting. See if you can find one the same! Since its conception Rega have sold over 400,000 of the now legendary RB300 derived tonearm.
- Technically correct levels of effective mass
- High quality appropriate materials used throughout
- Unique anti skate mechanism which provide ample power whilst introducing no bearing friction
- Very high levels of stability whilst tracking the record resulting in market leading performance in dealing with record warps, large or small.
- Bespoke manufactured wiring throughout offering ultimate performance.