CaracterísticasReproductor de CD/CDR-RW y MP3.
Entrada USB para utilizar el DAC.
Salida analógica RCA, digital RCA y óptica.
Convertidor 24 bit/96kHz
Dimensiones: (WxHxD) 430x125X395 mm Peso:9,0Kg
Made with premium quality standards, BC Acoustique EX-622 CD player was designed for the high-fidelity amateur; ensuring a faithful reproduction of his favourite music. The Sanyo SF-P 101N is found on the decks of the biggest brands usually at much higher prices. BC Acoustique EX-622 is capable of reading all CD-R/RW and MP3 formats.It has a digital-to-analog audio converter for high-quality music with a 24 bits resolution and a 96 kHz sampling frequency.
The BC Acoustique EX-622 also has a digital USB input which allows you to playback your music files stored on your computer (all formats up to 16bits/48kHz).
The EX-622 comes with the RC-EX2 remote control. It was designed to be both compatible with your CD player but also with others BC Acoustique devices such as amplifiers.
The EX-622 deck does NOT play MP3 files because qualitative chips do not really allow it.
- Impregnated and shielded EI transformer
- 4 completely independent (separated) power supplies independent diode bridges; Digital/analog mecanics; and USB
- USB input (16bits/48kHz)
- Ultra stable internal clock made with discrete components and based on precision Quartz 16,9344 MHz
- Anti-aliasing crossover made with analogue components (48db slope)
- Muting circuit using audiophile relay
Compatible: CD, CD-R, CD-RW
Dynamic range > 100dB
Total Harmonic Distortion < 0,001%
Signal to Noise Ratio > 100dBA
1x USB digital output
1x RCA stereo analog output
2x RCA & optical digital output
Detachable AC outlet
Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 125 x 395 mm
Weight: 9 kg