Pro-Ject 2 Xperience Classic Superpack Mahogany.
Manual. Brazo de carbono 9CC Evolution y capsula.
Manual turntable. Optional with fitted cartridge Ortofon 2M Blue.
• Available finishes. Mahogany or olive veneer and piano-lacquered black
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones.
• The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub, a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter weighing 2Kg, a 4mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp.
• The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 9cc Evolution.
• As an optional extra, the turntable is supplied with Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted.
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre.
• Conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections.
• Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC7 spec ballraces.
• Rings provide very solid arm bearing housings. The outside ring is open to avoid resonances.
• Design of counterweight effectively counteracts unwanted resonances.
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 6 - 10g. Alternative counterweights for cartridges weighing between 11 - 15g, 8 - 11g or 5 - 8g are available as an accessory part.
• Counterweight shaft lowered to record level reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• Silicone-damped armlift can be adjusted to suit working height of the arm.
• The internal wiring consists of flexible high-purity copper from the headshell right through to the gold-plated phono sockets.
Pro-Ject 2 Xperience Classic
Nominal speeds 33 / 45 r.p.m.
Dust cover yes
Record clamp yes
RCA phono sockets yes
Sorbothane-damped aluminium cones yes
Tonearm Pro-Ject 9cc Evolution.
Tonearm with fibre armtube and sapphire thrust-pads yes
Effective tonearm length 9 " (230mm)
Effective tonearm mass 8,5g
Supplied counterweight cartridge weight 6 - 10g
Optional counterweights cartridge weights 11 - 15g, 8 - 11g, 5 - 8g
Downforce range 10 - 30mN
Speed variance ±0,5 %
Wow and flutter ±0,08 %
Signal to noise -70dB
Platter weight/diameter 2kg/300mm
Power supply type Mains-fed outboard power supply
220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles
Output voltage 16V/500mA AC
Power consumption 2W
Dimensions (lid open) 460 x 390 x 460mm
Dimensions (lid closed) 460 x 133 x 360mm
Weight with 7,7kg
Dimensions (W x H x D)