Pro-Ject RPM 1 Genie 3
Manual. Brazo en forma de S de 8,6'' y cápsula OM3e. Contrapeso excéntrico
- RPM 1 Genie 3 (67,83 Kb)
Our newest "BEST BUY" Star – radical design with no compromise on sound quality at the lowest price possible. All ingredients, like the shape of the chassis with decoupled motor, inverted main bearing and newly designed tone-arm all add up to a miracle in sound for the price!
Manual turntable with S-shaped 8.6" tone-arm
• Chassis available in matt black, glossy black, red and white
• A quiet running synchronous motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a rubber belt.
• The drive motor is isolated on its own platform and completely decoupled from the plinth to eliminate vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is made of medium density fibre.
• A inverted, chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished metal ball in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.
Tonearm 8,6 S
• The turntable is supplied with Ortofon OM 3E or Ortofon 2M Red MM-cartridge fitted
• The headshell and armtube are fashioned from a single piece of aluminium.
• The horizontal bearings consist of two hardened stainless steel points and ballraces.
• Eccentrically mounted counterweight reduces cantilever forces and dynamic wow when playing warped records.
• Solid armbase permits accurate height adjustment of armtube and VTA (vertical tracing angle).
• The counterweight supplied is suitable for cartridges weighing between 4 - 9g
• Single-screw fixing of armtube allows rotation for easy adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell.
• The internal wiring consists of silver coated, high-purity copper.
Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 Genie
Fitted cartridge Ortofon OM 3E or 2M Red cartridge fitted
Amplifier connection MM-input
Nominal speeds 33 / 45 r.p.m.
Dust cover no
Motor completely decoupled yes
RCA phono sockets yes
S-shaped tonearm yes
Effective tonearm length 8,6 " (218,5mm)
Effective tonearm mass 8,5g
Downforce range 15 - 30mN
Supplied counterweight cartridge weight 4 - 9g
Speed variance ±0,8 %
Wow and flutter ±0,15 %
Signal to noise -70dB
Platter weight/diameter 1,6kg/300mm
Power supply type Mains-fed outboard power supply
220 - 240V, 50 cycles or 100 - 110V, 60 cycles
Output voltage 12V/200mA AC
Power consumption 2W
Dimensions 380 x 115 x 350mm